Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Meat, Potatoes and Haute Couture

It's Haley's sixteenth birthday today (how the heck did she get to be sixteen already?) and Suzy is grilling steak and potatoes for dinner. I called around seven and talked to Suzy and Mom. Mom was paying her bills when I called - very intent, to the extent that she forgot I really hadn't called her to talk about her bills. Anyway, I found out that the turbans Mom settled on in the end are as follows:
Ivory
Pink
Red
She also ordered some scarves to wear with her turbans. I don't know the color of her scarf accents, but as soon as I know I'll notify you and the editors of Vogue.

3 comments:

FemmeMode said...

WELL....
You know - being the "Fashionista" that I am....I'd be VERY VERY interested in what and how this all goes down.
I was even thinking -
"I hope they will post pictures!!"
The other thing I was thinking...is if "Miss Rose Mary" is interested...there are these cool things people here in NYC are wearing around their heads...they are cute, kinda preppy (NO I'M NOT TALKIN "GETTO DOO-RAGS!").

I'm thinking if she is wearing a solid turban of sort...it is like a 'headband-scarf' that ties around the bottom of head - but is actually a headband with some structure. I'll take a picture...and see if I can send it to you!

I'll keep you posted...
Love, thoughts, & Prayers~
Deborah

Pat said...

Thanks Deb - send the pictures on!

Captainwow said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Haley!! Steak and Potatoes! YUMMMM you're making me hungry! We WERE going to have pizza tonight, but.....