Thursday, January 8, 2009

Obituary Links

Mom's obituary may be found in three places:

Petoskey News Review
Traverse City Record Eagle
Stone Funeral Home, Inc.

The funeral home has not yet posted the obituary, but Mom's name should appear in a link on the right of the front page when it is up.

The Record Eagle states that Mom's interment is on Monday, January 12. We just learned this morning that a Monday interment is not possible for the cemetery, and that it will take place on Tuesday, January 13 at 1:00 p.m.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat - my thoughts are with you and your wonderful family right now. Thank you for sharing your mom with us through this blog. Although I never met her, I almost felt that I knew her.

God bless you,
Marci in CO

Pat said...

Thanks for walking with us all these months, Marci.
Love,
Pat

Unknown said...

Pat, I saw the obituary and wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kelly Roe

Pat said...

Thanks Kelly. Give my love to your folks.
Love,
Pat