Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Knap 'N Knit

Last weekend Mom spent a lot of time in the recliner. Half of Suzy's family was sick with some upper respiratory bug that's been going around. Mom wasn't completely up to par, but when I asked her if she felt okay other than the coughing, she said she did. Just a little tired. So while the Wises were at a wedding, Mom and I napped. And napped. We both had a really nice rest.

When we weren't sleeping, Mom helped me knit. She feeds me my yarn while I work. She unknotted the skein I was using for a scarf and rolled up some chenille yarn I used to crochet a boa. She's great with knots - very patient.



Here she is on Sunday in the recliner, wearing her super chic hat, a lovely black sweater, the throw I made her for her birthday, and the prayer shawl Linda Darrow made her draped over the back of the chair behind her.

No comments: